5 Books hosted by Falling Down the Book Hole
Objective: Pick 5 books you would want with you as the end of the world is coming! Either books that would help you, or you can simply not live without. You are given a senario: “It is 11:00 PM on a Sunday night. You are laying in bed thinking about all of the things you must do the next day. Tasks of the coming days consume your thoughts and while your mind is somewhere else you are caught off guard by a flash in the sky that is followed by a large wailing screech that pierces the air and shatters your bedroom window. Slowly you move to the window and what you see catches your breath and causes you to stumble back a few steps. The aliens (at least you think they are aliens) have began to enter the city and destroy everything that is in their path. Through the window your view is consumed with destruction, screaming people and large flames that are dancing across the city at a fast pace. You notice that the creatures are heading in your direction and you realize you probably have about fifteen minutes before they reach your home. That means you have only about ten minutes to gather your belongings and escape before you are caught in the attack from the aliens invading the city”.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – Who can live without this book? No one! It’s so perfect and I would be taking Levi (my book boyfriend) with me. This is my favorite book and I want to reread it before I have no chance to.
- Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley – This is one of my favorite books and I want to re-read it.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – When you’re escaping an apocalypse, you need a light and fluffy contemporary!!
- Paper Towns by John Green – This is an adventurous book, so it could help me with escaping techniques and it’s my favorite; therefore I would need it.
- Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky – Another favorite, I need Charlie in my life one last time.
Can you tell, I don’t read fantasy? Haha. This was my last challenge for Bout of Books, I hope you enjoyed it!
What books would you bring?
P.S. Happy 26th Birthday to Rupert Grint!!!