The Liebster Award is a tag of sorts that spreads the word about different blogs. Here are the rules:
1. Link & Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
3. Tag 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers
4. Ask the 11 bloggers you nominated 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!
My answers to Katie’s questions:
- What are your favorite and least favorite genres? My favorite genre is Contemporary. My least favorite is Dystopian.
- Is there anything you want to see more of in books? I would like to read more with male protagonist’s.
- Are there any books that everyone seemed to love, but you didn’t? Everyone is probably going to get me for this or unfollow or something, haha but I really didn’t love Anna and the French Kiss as much as everyone did. I feel that the hype might have killed it for me but I have no clue I just didn’t enjoy it as much as everyone else did!
- Do you tend to read more ebooks, or physical copies? I don’t own an e-reader so.. physical copies it is!
- What is the last book you read? Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- If you could make everyone in the world read one book, which book would you choose? FANGIRL
- What book has had the biggest impact on you? To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. It really made me re-think my love life and expectations.
- What was your favorite book as a child? Corduroy by Don Freeman, I had like three copies!
- Have your genre preferences changed over time? How? They haven’t really changed, I’ve been reading a lot of YA and Contemporary throughout my life, but growing up changed my genre’s. I have added New Adult and Adult Fiction as I hit my 20’s.
- Which book is so good that you could read it over and over again? That’s such a hard question! I have so many. I would re-read Looking for Alaska over and over along with Where Things Come Back.
- Why do you blog about books? I like writing and sharing my opinion to other readers about what I have read. I have learned it’s best to write out your thoughts after reading and that is what I am doing.
My answers to Lauren’s questions:
- What is the best book you’ve read this year? We Were Liars by E. Lockhart is just one of them, I have many!
- What is the worst book you’ve read this year? The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith, I just wasn’t feeling it.
- If you could recommend one author to me, who would you recommend and why? Rainbow Rowell for sure! She’s fun and creative with her writing and her stories. You will fall in love with her immediately!
- What is your favorite type of blog post to write? (Discussions, reviews, lists/recommendations, memes, etc.?) I love memes, I think they are very fun and a great way to share with fellow bloggers!
- Tell me three random facts about you that are not reading related. I love cheeseburgers. I am in love with Miles Teller. My favorite movie is the Sandlot.
- What TV show is the most addicting one you’ve watched and why should I watch it? (Netflix options are preferable!!) I am addicted to so many TV shows!! But, I would suggest Baby Daddy on ABC Family. It’s a bunch of guys raising a baby girl. It is hilarious, and sentimental!
- What’s your dream career? A photographer or a Kindergarten teacher.
- What book series did you completely binge-read…or wish you could have binge-read but not all of them were out at the time? I haven’t read a series yet :X
- What is your biggest hobby aside from reading? Photography!
- What is your favorite book of all time? Paper Towns by John Green.
- What is your favorite genre to read and what would you say to readers who don’t like that genre? I love Contemporary. You should at least have some Contemporary in your life, but I can’t change someone’s opinion!
- What/who influenced you to start book blogging?
- Do you listen to music while you read? If so, what kind?
- If you could meet any author, who would it be? Why?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your least favorite genre?
- What is one book you could live without?
- Would you rather books be turned into movies or TV shows?
- What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
- What career would you like to pursue?
- Favorite cover!
- What is one book you recommend to everyone?