I was nominated for the Liebster Award by readitandweep. This is my third nomination, so thank you!
- How long does it take you to finish a great book? It depends on my level of love for the book, if I can’t put it down it will take about 1-2 days. Average is 1-3 days.
- What do you think makes a wonderful book? Relatable characters that feel realistic, interesting/attention grabbing story/plot, beautiful cover of course! and well-written.
- What is your favourite book series and why? I haven’t read as far as series. But, I do hope to finish out the Divergent series.
- How did you come to love reading? I was taking a required Reading course at my college and we had to log our reading & I just picked up a love for reading.
- What inspired you to create your book blog? I love writing and books. Simply, I wanted to share my thoughts with other book lovers aside from book vlogging.
- What is your least favourite book and why? Sellevision by Augusten Burroughs. It was the first Adult Fiction book I had read and it was just crazy. I reviewed it, if you’re interested in why I didn’t like it go read it!
- Favourite childhood book? Corduroy by Don Freeman
- Which fictional character would be your best friend? Meredith from Anna and the French Kiss, we would get a long very well! We have the same interests.
- Where do you love to read? The beach, but that’s not always possible. I usually read in my bed or in the car.
- Do you read one book at a time or several? One at a time, I haven’t tried multiple yet.
- Do you like to keep your books clean or are they destroyed by the time you’ve finished reading it? Clean!
I will not be tagging or tagging questions because I have previously done that!
But, thank you again to readitandweep for the nomination!