Thanks to radiantreads for nominating me! Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you (personal note: which should be a given and common decency) and post a link to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have 200 or less followers.
- Create a list of new questions for the blogger to answer.
- Tell the people you nominated them and link back to this post so they can learn about the rules.
#1: If you were to write your own book, what would it be about?
I really have no idea. Nanowrimo starts tomorrow and I have no ideas yet.
#2: What is the worst book you have EVER read; your least favourite book of all time?
Generally, I read pretty good books. But, Sellevision by Augusten Borroughs wasn’t very good.
#3: Do you like to eat and/or drink whilst reading? If so, then what are your go-to snacks and beverages?
Yeah, some times. Usually goldfish but it depends.
#4: Physical book or E-book? Why?
I don’t own an e-reader, so I am going with physical because I like putting them in my bookshelf & the smell!
#5: Do you write in your books to mark your favourite spots? Or do you put sticky notes on passages you love? I use sticky notes.
#6: Do you let other people borrow your books? Why or why not?
Depending on how well I know them & if I trust them with my books, then yes. But, I lent someone TFIOS & they really beat up the dust jacket so I am not one to lend books to everyone.
#7: When you’re feeling down what is the book that will make you feel better?
Fangirl or To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before!
#8: What are your thoughts on book-to-movie (or TV series) adaptations?
I like book-to-movie adaptations… if they are done correctly.
#9: Love triangles – yay or nay? Why?
They make the book so much better! But, it’s hard to chose as a reader.
#10: Who is your biggest fictional crush and why?
LEVI FROM FANGIRL. ‘Cause he’s lovely, sweet & a barista!
#11: Do you prefer reading stand alones or trilogies/series? Why?
I usually read stand-alones. I just enjoy them better, I guess. I am trying to get into trilogies & series though.
- What is your favorite genre?
- Current favorite song/album at the moment?
- A book you would recommend for the fall season?
- What is one of your favorite book titles?
- What movie are you most looking forward to hit theaters?
- What are you currently reading?
- What author have you not read, but want to?
- What is your favorite TV show currently?
- Have you ever bought a book just because of the cover?
- What book do you feel should become a movie?
- Do you dog ear your page or bookmark your page while reading?