Number Of Books You Read:
Very happy with my accomplishment!
Number of Re-Reads: I re-read 2 books: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han and Paper Towns by John Green. They are both my favorite books.
Genre You Read The Most From: Contemporary/YA
1. Best Book You Read In 2014?
I enjoyed these so much. They were fantastic!
2.Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
I just wasn’t feeling it. Enjoyed it, just wasn’t impressed by it.
3. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did) In 2014?
I always am pushing Fangirl. I got a few people to give it a try!
4. Favorite new author you discovered in 2014?
Rainbow Rowell! I read all of her books this year!
5. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
This was my first Dystopian read, normally I read Contemporary/YA books. This was incredible and I loved it!!
6. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
Psychological thriller. Need I say more?
7. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2014?
Eleanor and Park leaves a great message through a cutesy romance. It can make you reflect on your life and teaches how being different is okay.
8. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2014 to finally read?
My biggest regret is that I waited so long to read this. It was amazing and very enjoyable.
9. Book You Read In 2014 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2014?
11. Most memorable character of 2014?
Levi from Fangirl! Charming, sweet & a Starbucks barista! aka my husband!
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2014?
Jeannette Walls memoir, everything was described very vividly.
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2014?
“Reading is not lonely” – Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl
“this blue shirt i have is practically the same color as my jeans, and looking all-blue is something only cookie monster can pull off.” – David Levithan, Will Grayson Will Grayson
“Some people have lives, some people have music” – John Green, Will Grayson Will Grayson
“Well actually, I love books because books are my best friends” – Robin Sloan, Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore
16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2014?
18. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)
Cath and Levi from Fangirl. Their my OTP for life. Even though Levi and I are … haha!
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year
Seth and Georgie from Landline.
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2014 From An Author You’ve Read Previously
Looking for Alaska by John Green.
21. Best Book You Read In 2014 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure:
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2014?
Although it’s always going to be Levi. He’s more of an old crush than new. My new crush is…. Stuart from Let it Snow.
23. Best 2014 debut you read?
Greatest YA I’ve read.
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?
Divergent, Panic, or Harry Potter.
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
This was my first RR book to ever read this year and I was always intrigued and laughing!
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2014?
It’s very heavy. I was sad and my heart hurt. But, no tears!
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
I found this solely after watching the movie. I checked to see if it was a book on Goodreads and va la!
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?
No need for explaining.
29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2014?
Very unique indeed.
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)?
It was fun to read until the end…
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2014?
I don’t necessarily have favorite blogs, but I do really like Bookables and BookNerdCanada.
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2014?
Ah… This is tough. Probably my review of the Glass Castle or Mr. Penumbra’s.
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?
My Tuesday Talks! I enjoy writing those when I do.
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
Readathons, for sure!
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2014?
I guess… I moving my blog over to WP from Blogger. I got more of a following and got to interact with more bloggers.
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?
A lot of my memes get the most popular when I participate in them.
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
Some of my reviews. They don’t get enough attention.
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
Booktube, of course!
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
Yes! My 30 book challenge for Goodreads.
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2014 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2015?
Every Day by David Levithan, it’s on my shelf…waiting!
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2015 (non-debut)?
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell!
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2015?
P.S. I STill Love You by Jenny Han :))))
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2015?
Be more active.
Have a Happy New Year!
Let me know if you’ve read some of the books I mentioned!