In no particular order, here are my favorite reads of 2014:
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell review goodreads
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell review goodreads
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han review goodreads
- We Were Liars by E.Lockhart review goodreads
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Lelia Sales goodreads
- Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle goodreads
- The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls review goodreads
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria goodreads
- Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley review goodreads
- If I Stay by Gale Forman review goodreads
- Divergent by Veronica Roth goodreads
- Looking for Alaska by John Green review goodreads
- The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp review goodreads
- Lola and the Boy Next Door review goodreads
These aren’t even all the books I loved this year… I highly recommend all of them!
I completed my Goodreads YearlyReading Challenge of reading 30 books. Next year, I plan to read 45!
See my books: here
Have a great and happy New Year!