1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site.
2. Post the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions you’ve been asked.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees.
I was nominated by Anna at UnquenchableReads . Go check her out, cause’ she’s awesome!
1. Why did you name your blog what you did? My blog’s title is Under Review because of hockey, every goal is reviewed and I felt this title fit with my blog/url.
2. Why do you blog? I like to get my opinion of books out into the interwebz! As well as my love for writing.
3. What’s your favorite song of 2014? Ehhh… That’s so hard! Probably Change Your Ticket by One Direction, it’s such a great album 🙂
4. Top 5 book releases in 2015. I Was Here by Gale Forman, P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han, Carry On by Rainbow Rowell, The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand, and I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
5. What’s your favorite genre to read and review? Contemporary/YA.. Duh!
6. Weirdest book related experience? I don’t think I have one. But, I’ll say this. This guy that sat next to me in one of my classes last semester was always interested in what I was reading. I’d tell him and it would always happen to be a depressing synopsis and he’d say: you read sad books. Yeah, that’s all I got.
7. What’s your least favorite and top favorite book of all times? least: the geography of you and me by jennifer e. smith favorite: paper towns by john green
8. What movie are you looking forward to in 2015? PAPER TOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. In one word, describe the last book you read. Fantastic.
10. If you could meet one person, who would you meet? Amy Sherman-Palladino, I just feel like she would be interesting. I enjoy her script writing of Gilmore Girls so much. She’s just someone I need to meet.
- Name one of your blogging or reading resolutions.
- Do you use the Yearly Goodreads Reading Challenge? If so, did you accomplish it in 2014?
- What was your anticipated book of 2014? Did you get to read it?
- What was your anticipated movie of 2014?
- Name three anticipated book releases for 2015.
- What book are you currently reading?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your favorite tv-show at the moment?
- Who is your bookish OTP?
- Book you recommend to everyone?
- GoodGirlKills at WatchReadLove
- Kat at PerusingBookshelves
- Kirsty at The Literary Sisters
- Karla at BooksAndOtherNerdyThings
- Katie at Kittens and Books
It’s only 5, but I don’t know enough to make 10! Feel free to answer these questions if you weren’t nominated!