This weeks topic: Books That Made You Think
- This book has your mind wrapped around it. You’re constantly thinking. Our main character, A is a different 16-year old each day (girl or boy). I always had questions in my mind during this book,”How is A, 16?” “How can this work?” “How was A born?” The concept of this book keeps you thinking. See my review (click the book)
- This book is all about coding and the mystery of the bookstore. You’re wondering about the customers that come during the night and why it’s impossible to crack the code. The ending is mind blowing!
- This book revolves around a kidnapping in a small town. You’re always looking for clues and thinking about the kidnapping along with other components.
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson makes you think about how two people with the same name can be complete opposites and self confidence.
- We Were Liars has a very unreliable narrator. You’re thinking about Cady’s accident throughout the whole book.