Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Books I Probably Will Never Read
- Most of these books I just have no interest for.
- & this topic was sorta hard!
- One Last Thing Before I Go by Jonathan Thropper – This is just an example, but I feel like his books are repetitive. I’m just not interested in any of them.
- yolo by Lauren Myracle – I loved this series growing up, but I can’t even remember what it was about, let alone the characters and I bet it’s super cheesy.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer – I am such a terrible Disney fan, if you can even call me a fan. I like Beauty & the Beast and Ariel but they are the only ones I really know or care for. But, I am sooo not interested in these retellings or fractured fairytales, cyborgs really?
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer – Cause’ I don’t believe or care for vampires.
- Anything by Nicholas Sparks – Too cliche, no interest.
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini – I have this, it’s a borrowed copy (long story), but I just have no interest in it.
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey – Zombies, not my thing.
- 50 Shades of Grey: Whips and chains don’t excite me.
- The Maze Runner series, James Dashner – I saw the first movie, but seriously the ending was disappointing and dumb.
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed – I own this and I have read a few pages from it and I’m not sure if I’m going to continue it. We’ll see.. .
Let me know what book you’ll never read! & Happy Cinco de Mayo!