I was nominated by Megan @ megssreads. Thank you so much! Go follow her blog!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back the person who nominated you. So, that will be me, Alyssa (pucksandpaperbacks)
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
4. Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers.
5. Come up with 11 questions for them to answer.
6. Inform your nominees.
- I will turn 21 in 13 days!!!
- I am going to about 4 concerts this summer.
- I am going to Bookcon this month, in NYC on Sunday, May 31st.
- I rarely wear make-up and when I do I wear mascara and/or eyeliner and/or lip stain.
- Dove chocolate is my favorite chocolate.
- I have one pet, a black cat called Roxy.
- I’m a sucker for reality tv-shows such as Teen Mom/TM2, 19 Kids & Counting, Catfish.
- I really wish I could bake really well like, pipe icing and stuff.
- I get major deja-vu very often and I hate it!
- I relate books and Gilmore Girls to my life too often.
1. If your bookshelf was on fire and you could only save one book, what would you save? I would probably save Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli or This Song Will Save Your Life by Lelia Sales because they both have a ton of stickys in them with quotes!
2. Where is your ultimate travel location? Real or fantasy, it does not matter. I want to go to Omaha, NB someday. But, my ultimate travel location would be….Greece. I’ve always wanted to go there ever since I saw The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie.
3. Do you speak any foreign languages? If so, would you ever read a book in a foreign language? Nope!
4. What are your favorite hobbies? Besides reading, making videos or taking pictures.
5. Who do you think is the most romantic character you’ve ever read about? Male? Female? Oooh! This is tough. But, I’m going with Blue from SimonVS! He’s the ultimate romantic 🙂
6. If you had to pick one author to be your editor, who would you pick? RAINBOW, of course!
7. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? It would be Fangirl. It’s a perfect re-read.
8. Who is your favorite parent/child bond in a novel? I rarely read books with a parent/child bond. But, the adult fiction novel Landline features a marriage and two kids. I’m choosing Neal and his bond with their oldest, Alice. He read her HP!
9. Who is your role model? I think I’m going to choose my mom. She’s the strongest person I know. She tries her best to get a thousand things done a day. It’s insane. I aspire to parent like she has.
10. What are your biggest fears? I have a huge fear of heights and bees.
11. What is your lucky number? Six.
- If you could be stranded on an island with any celebrity, who would it be?
- Name an author you’ve recently discovered?
- What show(s) are you currently watching on Netflix at the moment?
- If you could own any animal (real or fictional) as a pet, what would it be?
- Which book-to-movie adaptation is your favorite? or are you anticipating?
- If you could be in any fictional group of friends, which would it be?
- Who is one of your favorite Youtubers to watch?
- What is your favorite children’s book or author?
- What is your favorite charity/foundation/organization?
- What is your current favorite song/album at the moment?
- Anna @ Unquenchable Reads
- Kirsty @ theliterarysisters
- Alina @ radiantreads
- Christine @ WatchReadLove
- Blaise @ thebookboulevard
- Katherine @ KatherinesBookcase