Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey @gingerreadslainey on Youtube.
Join the Goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesda
Today’s Topic: Books You’d Want to See as TV Shows (NOT movies)
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler – There’s a show, that got cancelled A to Z and it was a couple’s relationship from A to Z and this book reminds me of it. So, they could definitely make a tv show out of this book. Possibly each item being an episode?
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell – This could definitely work! I’d love to watch Attachments as a tv-show, it would be a great sitcom! Hahaha!
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan – Most tv-show’s are set in Cali/LA or NYC. Luckily, this book has both! Ahh, this could be sooo cool!
- Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley – A great mystery show and it’s from the perspective of two people which would be amazing to see done.
- Burn for Burn Trilogy by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian – I’ve only read the first book to this, but so far I think it could make a cute mystery show. Idunno!
What book do you think would make a great tv show?