Today is the first day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon! Which means…here’s the first challenge!
Today’s challenge is over at Writing My Own Fairy Tale, so thank you to her 🙂
1. How do you organize your shelves? I don’t really organize my shelves based on color, series, etc. I organize one section as my favorite books, the next is basically all contemporaries and John Green’s books are together, as well as Stephanie Perkins’. Then, the last section is all my childhood chapter books, some of my new adult and fantasy.
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres? Every Day by David Levithan, which is a fantasy and I don’t usually read Fantasy.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read? The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon? From A Distant Star by Karen McQuestion, it’s a review book and I’m really intrigued by the story!
5. What book do you recommend the most? I’ve been always recommending Fangirl, but now I really recommend The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider, it just became one of my favorite books!
I’ll be updating on here, so look out for my progress!
Happy Reading 🙂