- Rainbow Rowell– Ahh! She’s my favorite person ever. If you don’t follow her on Twitter, you should. She’s a hilarious lady and my favorite author.
- John Green – I’ve been a John Green fan since my high school days, which is where I discovered Paper Towns, my favorite book of all time. If I met him, I’d just thank him and we’d probably be super awkward together.
- Jenny Han – I love this woman. Her and Rainbow are bffs and she’s also freaking hilarious. Her writing is flawless. I remember reading To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before for the first time and reading the first page and thinking “wow, this writing is incredible.” I’d love to tell her that and yell at her for her cliff hangers!
- John Corey Whaley – He’s a total cutie, let me just get that outta the way. Also, he wrote one of my favorite books; Where Things Come Back. His stories are so interesting, it’s like nothing I’ve ever read before. Sadly, he only has two books published 😦 It would still be awesome to meet him though and tell him how much I loved that book!
- Morgan Matson – I’ve only read one book (Amy&Roger) by Morgan Matson but I have half of her books on my endless TBR. But, I love seeing her show up on my IG feed. I saw her do an interview with Ariel Bissett (booktuber) and she’s so cool! I think we’d have a great convo about what Amy & Roger are doing now.
- David Levithan – I am planning to meet him at Bookcon and i’m so excited!! Tiny Cooper is my favorite character and Every Day just left me speechless and a book hangover. I cannot wait to meet him!!!
- JK Rowling – Do I need to explain this??
- E. Lockhart: I am hopefully meeting her at bookcon! I loved We Were Liars and have a bunch of her books on my endless TBR. I want my book signed and to tell her how great a mystery We We Liars is and what a great
- Robyn Schneider – I LOVED THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING. It was everything I ask for in a book. I’d love to tell her how much I enjoyed it and felt so many feels. I’m currently obsessed with her.
- Stephanie Perkins – I need to thank her for creating Josh and that is it.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet