“The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It’s a week long read-a-thon that begins at 12:01am on Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever timezone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team.”
- Read 45 pages or more each day.√
- Read for about three hours each day. √
- Read at least 3-4 books.
- Read a book I haven’t finished.
Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan
- Read a book you chose because of the cover. Room for Love by Andrea Meyer
- Read a book you found out about on Goodreads. Never, Never by Colleen Hoover
- Participate in at least three mini-challenges.
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 2
Finished today: none
Pages read today: 76
Total number of pages: 439
Notes: I was busy with Booktubing (filming,editing), so I didn’t get too much reading in. But, I managed to read a good bit. I’m really enjoying A Distant Star, it’s really intriguing and I’m flying through it.