“The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It’s a week long read-a-thon that begins at 12:01am on Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever timezone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team.”
- Read 45 pages or more each day.√
- Read for about three hours each day. √
- Read at least 3-4 books.
- Read a book I haven’t finished.
Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan
- Read a book you chose because of the cover. Room for Love by Andrea Meyer
- Read a book you found out about on Goodreads. Never, Never by Colleen Hoover
- Participate in at least three mini-challenges.
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 3
Finished today: 1
Pages read today: 69
Total number of pages: 701
Notes: I spent some of the afternoon starting Never Never by Colleen Hoover; this is my first CH book. It’s 150pgs so this should be enough to power through the end of the readathon! Really enjoying it, cause’ it’s mysterious. My boyfriends brother got married and I attended so…I couldn’t get much reading in today.