It’s my 21st birthday!!! Everything has changed for the better while I was twenty.
- I developed two new hobbies.
- I started Booktubing and blogging.
- I started reading more.
- I read 30+ books.
- I met some great people who I call my internet friends.
- I saw some great concerts.
- I met new people.
- I eat new foods.
- I became more confident with my decisions.
- I watched some new tv-shows.
- I reconnected with Gilmore Girls.
- I watched the all of the seasons of Gilmore Girls.
- I met my favorite hockey player, Wayne Simmonds.
- I won a Philadelphia Flyers contest.
- I went to three hockey games.
- & I met a terrific guy 🙂
I’ve had a great year and I just wanted to recap all the great things I’ve gotten to do. Now, I hope to do even better things this year.
THREE THINGS I HOPE TO DO THIS YEAR:
- Try something new. (anything, could be food or something risk-taking)
- Get my drivers license. (yep. I don’t have it. Still!)
- Get a tattoo.
Thanks for a great year, everyone!