Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer or Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads; I’m splitting this because I want to participate in both!
GREAT BEACH READS.
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart: This is a mysterious novel. Please go into it not knowing anything, but it’s a perfect summer read! The cover says it all.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy by Jenny Han: This is a pretty obvious one. It’s set in the summer and on Cousins beach, it really sets the tone for summer & it’s a cute contemporary!
- A Work in Progress by Connor Franta – This is a memoir written by Youtuber, Connor Franta. It was amazing and I loved it. I think it’s perfect to read on the beach cause’ it’s short but impactful.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins -Paris & Boarding School. I feel like boarding school books are perfect summer reads..
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson – Morgan Matson is just the go-to author for the summer, she writes summery reads. This is a roadtrip book filled with receipts, playlists, & pictures.
IN MY BEACH BAG. (These are books I hope to get around to this summer.)
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- My Life in Men by Gina Frangello
- Zac & Mia by A.J. Betts
- You are Here by Jennifer E. Smith
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson