I found a 30-day challenge for Gilmore Girls on a Tumblr blog, tookieclothespins. I thought I would try it out on here for the month of June. There are prompts for each day to write about. Wish me luck and check back every day 🙂
Day 1. Are you a Lorelai or a Rory?
This wasn’t as tough as I thought it would be, because I am totally a Rory! I’ve taken many BuzzFeed quizzes that have told me that I’m a Rory. As I watched all the episodes I was surprised each time at how much Rory and I are similar.
Here are bullet points on why I am Rory Gilmore:
- We both have a small group of friends or one best friend.
- We LOVE coffee.
- We have had some meaningful relationships.
- We love to read!
- Burgers & fries, please.
- We’re sarcastic.
- We make good judgement and wise decisions.
- We love to write.
- Academics are important to us- I’m currently studying to be a early-ed teacher.
- We don’t mind sitting in on a Friday night or weekend.
- We love making lists.
- We have great relationships with our mothers.