Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Books I’d Love To See As Movies/TV Shows
- Panic by Lauren Oliver: I’d love to see this be made into a movie, I think it could be a great action movie & I want my Bishop <333
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart: This has movie rights I think…but, it could be a really interesting movie since it’s a mysterious book. This is one of my favorite books, so I just would love to see it become a movie!
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith – This is a short book so it could easily be a movie. It takes place in the airport & on an airplane. Ugh, it would be soo cute. This has movie rights but nothing has happened yet.
- Looking for Alaska by John Green: This has movie rights all ready but I’m putting it on my list because IT NEEDS TO BE A MOVIE.
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan: I JUST NEED TINY COOPERS PLAY TO COME TO THE BIG SCREEN, THAT’S ALL I ASK.
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell: I just need this book to become a movie. It’s a magical realism/time travel adult fiction novel and I think it could be a great movie if done well.
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Lelia Sales: This tackles suicide & bullying linked with music. This could be a very powerful movie. I would love to see Start transformed onto the big screen! See my review.
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: I don’t know of a lot of road-trip movies, so let’s get this one going.
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han: I have just re-read this and I just need it to become a movie because I pictured Peter perfectly and just needed to see him casted! I finally found my perfect casting for him (see here), it’s a perfect story line for a rom-com.
- Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle: This could be a great movie because it’s three short stories that interconnect. It could easily be like the movies Valentines Day and New Years Eve.
I already have a post for Top 5 Books I’d Like to See As TV-Shows