Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015
THESE ARE NOT IN ORDER BY RELEASE DATE.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – October 7th This is my most anticipated book of 2015!! This is the fanfiction Cath writes in Fangirl IN A BOOK! *screaming*
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy –Sept. 15th I’ve been waiting for Julie Murphy to write another book since Side Effects May Vary and here it is!! Just by reading the synopsis I have a feeling I’m going to fall in love with this book.
- Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway – June 23rd I’m dying for this book! It just looks and sounds so cute & summery.
- The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick – August 18 I’ve haven’t yet read a book by this author but I really like the synopsis of this.
- Hello, Goodbye and Everything In Between by Jennifer E. Smith – Sept. 1st I like reading Jenn’s books & I was really excited when I saw that she wrote another. This is a cute cover & a coming of age book; I love my coming of age books. Really hope to get my hands on this!
- Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales – Sept. 15th I’ve been waiting for Leila to publish another book as well. So, pretty excited for this! Isn’t the cover gorgeous?
- The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak – August 4th I was sent this via Net Galley to review and I am so excited to read it! It’s about a girl who has been writing fanfiction for this band and she gets to meet them or something like that. Awesome!! I hope I enjoy it because I didn’t like her first book as much.
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon – Sept. 1st This has been very hyped and it hasn’t even come out yet! Also have this to review from Net Galley, it’s gonna be a tearjerker I’m sure!
- A Window Opens by Elisabeth Egan– August 25th This is a different read for me, but I’m excited about it. It’s a Chick Lit, book about books.
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella – June 9th (TODAY!) – This will be my first Sophie Kinsella read! I haven’t read her yet, but I have been wanting to, so I decided to pre-order this on my Kindle. Excited to read it!
Happy Tuesday! Are any of these books your anticipated reads of 2015?