- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick – Huntley is one of the authors I still haven’t read. But, I’ve heard great reviews and thoughts on this book!
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover – I recently got this from the library & I’m just starting it. So..I hope I enjoy it! I’ve only read Never Never by Colleen Hoover + Tarryn Fisher.
- I Was Here by Gayle Forman – I’ve only read If I Stay, but I really want to read this at some point in time.
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson – I NEED TO READ THIS. It was a Kindle Daily Deal at some point and I wanted to snag it, but forgot! Definitely going to get to this sooner or later.
- Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mendel – Really interested in this! It’s very out of my comfort zone but I’ve heard nothing but great things!
- Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Hyped Books I’ve Never Read
NOTE: I am considering to read these books, I just haven’t gotten around to picking them up or reading them.