Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Books That Would Be On Your Syllabus If You Taught X 101 (examples: YA fantasy 101, feminist literature 101, magic in YA 101, classic YA lit 101, world-building 101)
- Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
- Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Absolute True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- 13 Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
This is kind of late, I didn’t realize it was Tuesday! These are all of my favorites!
Happy Reading 😀