Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Ten Characters You Just Didn’t Click With
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover; Tate
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – Leah
- My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali Novak – No specific person, but I just didn’t click with this book.
- Panic by Lauren Oliver – Nat… do I have to say any more?
- The Geography of You & Me by Jennifer E. Smith – LUCY. She’s super annoying.
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider – Cassidy. Is. The. Worst. Human. Ever.
- Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy – Alice was so annoying and ungrateful. She treated Harvey so poorly, hated her. But, I love this book.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – Rashmi, Josh’s girlfriend. OMG I couldn’t stand her. Thank goodness she was a side character.
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han – GENEVIEVE. I wanted to punch her, numerous times. AGH.
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler – Ed. I didn’t like him that much. I felt like he wasn’t really in it and Min was just doing everything. He was careless.
HAPPY TUESDAY 😀