Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish (topic first done in 2012)
SIDE NOTE: Seriously, I’m terrible at finishing series. I’m great at starting them..that’s for sure! But, I’ve had some progress this summer. (See recent video/post). Anyway, this is mainly the trilogies/duologies I haven’t finished.
- Burn for Burn trilogy by Jenny Han, Siobhan Vivan – Read the first book. Haven’t gotten to the rest of it, took out fire w/ fire from the library. Didn’t read it. Ya’know.
- 13 Blue Envelopes duology by Maureen Johnson – I WANNA READ THE SECOND BOOK. I LOVED THIS BOOK. SOSOSO MUCH.
- Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin – I read the first book and I really want to read the next two. Just another haven’t-gotten-around-to series.
- Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth – I read the first one, but I’m just not into it anymore. I tried to listen to Insurgent on audiobook but I just didn’t feel like it, honestly.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – Started the first book but need to finish it. Then read the next two.
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige – OK. In my defense, THIS IS A LONG BOOK. & now the next book is out… #oops.
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire – I really didn’t mind this story, there’s so many bad reviews toward this book which is sad! I’ve been meaning to read the rest, just hadn’t gotten around to it. I hope to some time!
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Anne Brashares – Ok. So, I took out this book from my school’s library and didn’t want to finish it. Maybe someday I will go on a binge reading of this but I really like the movies more. TBH.
- The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart – Started this last month, didnt really like it. Hope to pick it back up again though.
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling – I’m reading this currently. I’m on Goblet of Fire so PROGRESS.