Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: FREEBIE! So, I’m doing a Back To School topic. Here are the top ten characters I’d love to have at my lunch table. I had this idea as a video (which I filmed) so this is just an expansion! Enjoy.
- Harvey from Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy – Harvey is just one of my book boyfriends. So, of course he would be at my lunch table! He’s lovely.
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider– This is kind-of cheating because I’d like this whole group, but I guess I’ll just chose Toby & Ezra they’re just my favorites .
- Bianca from the Duff by Kody Keplinger – I love this girl. She’s witty & definitely a girl I’d hang with.
- Lara Jean Covey from To All The Boys.. by Jenny Han – MY GIRL, LJ. I love this girl so much & I forever wish we could be friends just so I could constantly hear about her and Peter K. Plus, she’d bake stuff.
- Tiny Cooper from WG,WG – I’m using his play cause’ it’s Tiny’s book. Tiny’s definitely a character I’ve always wanted to be friends with.
- Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky – I was going to pick Charlie. But, I’d really like to have Patrick there. I’m sure he & Tiny would be great pals 😉
- Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – Simon is my ultimate bff, enough said.
- Paper Towns by John Green – These guys are my favorite friend group. So, I’d love to have Ben, Radar & Q to make inappropriate jokes with 😉
- Looking for Alaska by John Green – John Green just writes amazing characters so I have to use his books. For this in particular, I choose the Colonel cause’ of his greatness.
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan & John Green – Now you’re thinking… Alyssa you already used this! Why yes, I did. But, there are other characters! JANE. She’d be my girl-friend, we’d go to shows & talk music.
I hope you enjoyed my topic! Happy Tuesday 🙂