Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
- A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall – This is short and cute! Excited to get to this 😀
- Geek Girl by Holly Smale – Going to be reading this for Anti-Bullying Readathon in November since this focuses on bullying. I bought it as a Daily Deal on Kindle this summer, so looking forward to it.
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel – Another one I’m really excited to get to!! Hopefully next month.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas – Waiting for this on Overdrive, I have it on hold. So, when I’m up I’ll get to read it. I’m so excited!!!
- Future Perfect by Jen Larson – I was just recently sent this for review from HarperCollins and I’m so excited to read it! It’s about Ashley and her family & friends are constantly telling her to lose weight.
- Naomi & Ely’s No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan – This is my most anticipated read! I bought it last month and I’m just so excited to read it.
- Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – Definitely want to finish this *as well* in October b/c it’s a spooky read!
- The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand – Have this on hold from Overdrive, going to have it soon!
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling – I’ve been obsessed with The Mindy Project (currently on Season 2!!!) and I just NEED to read this! Another Overdrive hold. I love Overdrive.
Are any of these on your TBR?