Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey @gingerreadslainey on Youtube.
Join the Goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday
Today’s Topic: Top Authors You Discovered This Year
1. Sandy Hall – I just recently read her (this month) and I loved her writing style, she wrote in 14 different POV’s and I was very skeptical about how that would turn out but OMG it was fantastic. She may be my new favorite Contemporary author & this was a New Adult book. Definitely HIGHLY recommend!
2. Robyn Schneider – I read the Beginning of Everything early this year and I loved it, so much. She writes very unique stories, and I think that’s what I like most about her. I really can’t stop raving about how much I enjoyed the uniqueness of this story. It was definitely a book that fit my credentials. Robyn’s writing and her characters are great!
3. Nicola Yoon – Nicola Yoon published her debut novel this year and I was lucky enough to have an eARC of it thanks to Net Galley. I’m so glad I did because I loved it so much, it was the most diverse book I have ever read and I’m craving more of her writing!
4. Becky Albertalli – This really shouldn’t come as a shock to anyone that knows me or has been following me this year. Becky Albertalli’s another author that I’m craving more from. She’s a great new, GLBTQIA author who deserves so much credit! This book is one of my favorites of the year.
5. Kody Keplinger – I discovered Kody this summer when reading the Duff and I will definitely pick up more of her work when I can. I was hooked into the story and loved her writing. I still can’t get this book out of my mind and it’s been a couple months.