Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Halloween themed freebie — your choice (ie. 10 best ghost stories, 10 things that scare you in books, 10 literary Halloween costumes, 10 vampire novels, 10 books that WILL scare you, 10 non-scary books for Halloween, 10 scariest covers, etc.)
Happy Tuesday! This week’s topic is inspired by my Booktube Halloween Costume series! I posted 4 different costumes as YA characters. Here are some bookish Halloween Costumes you can create just by looking through your closet!
2. Lola Nolan – Lola &The Boy Next Door
3. Maddy Whittier – Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
4. Anna Oliphant – Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
5. Margo Roth Spiegelman – Paper Towns by John Green (THIS IS WHAT I’M BEING!!)
6. Elise Dembowski – This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
7. Amy Gumm – Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
8. Dauntless Member – This one is easy, just all black clothing.
9. Arthur Reed + Buster Baxter – OMG! So, I stumbled upon this when I was on Pinterest and I love it.
10. Rory Gilmore – Ok.. she is a fictional character so I’m including her and I just needed to add her. This is another relatively easy costume, especially for book lovers!
So.. I hope you all enjoyed this post! I had fun with it 🙂 What are you being for Halloween? Bookish or non-bookish?! Happy Halloween! 😀
WATCH MY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES: