Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Us Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel
Happy Tuesday! This week’s topic is split up between two topics. Today is all about sophomore novels! Here are some of my favorite new authors who need to release a second book asap and my favorite sophomore novels.
Debut Authors I’m Anticipating a Sophomore Novel From:
1. Becky Albertalli – I’m sure Becky is on all of the lists today, she’s amazing and I need more of her great writing. Excited to see what she has in store for her second book!
2. Nicola Yoon – Nicola’s writing is something I crave. I crave another book from her, so badly!
3. Stephen Chbosky – WHY DIDN’T HE EVER WRITE ANOTHER BOOK. WHY.
4. Katie Heaney – She’s coming out with a sophomore novel called, Dear Emma expected in March 2016. Definitely going to auto-buy this!
5. Jesse Andrews – Totally anticipating his sophomore novel, I really enjoyed Me, Earl and the Dying Girl!
Sophomore Novels You Should Add to Your TBR!
1. The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak
2. The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp
3. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
4. Lola & the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
5. The Elite by Kiera Cass – I’ve never really mentioned the Selection much in TTT so this could be cheating, but this is the second book in the series and the series is great. Read it if you haven’t!
I’m really not feeling too good today, so sorry if the post doesn’t look too good. Until next Tuesday!