Hello everyone! November is Anti-Bullying Month and this topic is near to my heart, I’ve struggled personally and I know others that have too. This video is one that I have been anticipating to do for a year now and I am finally here with it! I mention eight different Young Adult/Contemporary novels that tackle the topic of bullying. [click the thumbnail to go to the video]
From Nov. 16-22nd, the Anti-Bullying Week ReadAThon will be happening. If you are planning to or are interested in participating, this may help you to build a TBR! If you’re participating, I’d love to know what you’re reading!
My TBR will be up before the ReadAThon starts.
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
- Burn for Burn (Trilogy) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
- Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
- Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
NOTE: I tried to link them to Goodreads but they kept linking with each other? Sorry! Here is my shelf with all the books listed.