This week’s topic: Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I’m Looking Forward To or Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I Still Need To Watch
Happy Tuesday! This week’s topic is split up between two topics, again. These are the movies that I had just no desire/interest/didn’t get to seeing & the book-to-movie’s I can’t wait to hit theaters!!
1. The Hunger Games … – Okay.. This is just a long story. I didn’t really have any interest in them when they first came out, so I never read the books either. I’m probably going to watch the movies before the end of the year? Because a lot of people are begging me to watch them. Haha! Really, I just never had a desire or time/anyone to watch them with.
2. Wild by Cheryl Strayed – I have the book *unread* on my shelf.. Have yet to see the movie.
3. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella – Omg! I need to watch this. I’ve heard great things about it. I can’t believe I’ve never watched it!
4. The Descendants by Kaui Hart Hemmings – This is one movie with Shaliene Woodley that I’ve wanted to see. But, I have never gotten around to it. I’m hoping to since it is on Netflix!
5. Cinderella (2015) – The newest movie. Also just another I-need-to-get-around-to-watching.
1. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – As I’m really thinking about this… Will I be too scared to watch it? is the question…
2. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling – Does this need explaining??
3. LET IT SNOW by Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle, & John Green AKA MY FAVE CHRISTMAS BOOK OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE SO SO EXCITED.
4. Looking for Alaska by John Green – Probably not as excited as I was for Paper Towns, but still pretty excited!
5. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith – AHHH!!! Oliver & Hadley’s story is finally coming to theaters!! I hope that this gets more people to read Jenn’s work!
Yay! This was a great topic! It definitely got me to know more book to movie adaptations that are coming out next year! Are any of these on your list? Happy Tuesday!