Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey @gingerreadslainey on Youtube.
Join the Goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday
Today’s Topic: Books You Did Not Finish (DNF)
1) The Boyfriend List by E.Lockhart – I picked this up at a thrift store during my summer book-buying craze. I tried about 20 pages of this and I just wasn’t interested. Hope to pick it back up again, though! Another book just caught my eye at this time.
2) Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige – In my defense, this is a long book which is quite intimidating. I really did enjoy the 100 and some pages that I have read of this book. I may even try to finish it this month? I tried for Halloween but never got to it. Anyways, I really can’t wait to finish this.
3) Ordinary People by Judith Guest – My boyfriend lent this to me when we first started dating..in March. I read some during my Spring Break trip with my college. I just never got around to finishing it and he constantly tells me…Haha oops.
4) Wild by Cheryl Strayed – I bought this a year ago and I started about 17 pages of it and it was interesting! I just…found another book.
5) Diary by Chuck Palahniuk – I bought this along with Wild ^ and I read about 5o+ pages of this and I really enjoyed the story. This was just another instance where I found another book..