I was nominated by Michelle @ The Book Adventurer for the Real Neat Blog Award. Thanks, Michelle! Go read her blog, it’s..neat 😉
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the seven questions the nomination has provided.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- Create seven questions for your nominees
1. Favourite season and why (what do you love about it) – My two favorite seasons are Fall/Autumn and Spring. Fall because I love the weather and seeing all the leaves change, I think it’s so amazing. Also, it’s book release season! Spring – the weather & it’s my birthday season (May)!
2. Coffee or Tea – and how do you like it? COFFEE!!! with cream & sugar!
3. If you could spend a month of your life in a TV Series – what series would you choose and what character would you be? Easy! Gilmore Girls and I would be Rory.
4. What book would you love to find under your Christmas Tree this year? Hm..there’s so many books I want. But, I’m really hoping for a Harry Potter box set!!
5. Savoury or Sweet – and what is your favourite snack from that category? Savory. Pretzels are my favorite snack.
6. If you can be an author for one day, who would you be? None other than….Rainbow Rowell.
7. If you could have any superpower, what would you pick and why? Is teleportation a super power? Cause’ I’d like that, you could just get places faster. I’m just fascinated by the idea of that, like Apparition from Harry Potter. I love it.
- Anna @ Unquenchable Reads
- Carrie @ reading is my superpower
- Anna @ My Bookish Dream
- Lu-Lu’s Rants & Reads
- Bookish Things and Tea
- Kasey @ I’m Not Chaos
- What color cover do you have the most of?
- Ship two characters from different books..Go!
- What is one book-to-movie-adaptation you are anticipating?
- What is your go-to Starbucks drink?
- Who is your favorite Peanuts™ character??
- Do you set specific time for reading or just read when you can?
- Who is your most listened to musical artist at the moment?