Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So
Happy Tuesday! Here are my favorite quotes from some great books I have read this year in 2015! Go check this books out if you haven’t 😀
- “We All contain mysteries especially when seen from the inside”- Every Day by David Levithan
- “Bram was right: people really are like houses with vast rooms and tiny windows. And maybe it’s a good thing, the way we never stop surprising each other”- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- “There’s no story,’ I say. ‘I saw you one day, and I just knew.”― Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins.
- Love can go away,or people can without meaning to. Nothing is guaranteed.– P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- “Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters” – Hold Me Closer by David Levithan
6. A fight is like a fire. You think you have it under control, you think you can stop it whenever you want, but before you know it, it’s a living, breathing thing and there’s no controlling it and you were a fool to think you could” – We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
7. “But the point isn’t whether or not you believe in imaginary people; it’s whether or not you want to” – The Beginning of Everything, Robyn Schneider
8.“Life leaves you without directions, without guideposts or signs. When this happens you have to pick a direction and run like hell.” – 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
9. “You’re all good things wrapped up into one thing” – Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
10. “Falling in love is totally unimaginable to me. I think maybe the best things often are.”
― Katie Heaney, Never Have I Ever: My Life (So Far) Without a Date