Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey @gingerreadslainey on Youtube.
Join the Goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday
Today’s Topic: Books You’re Thankful For
- These are the top five books that I am thankful to have read this year/am thankful for.
1) Every Day by David Levithan – This became my favorite book when I picked it up in January. I had bought it through the Book Outlet Black Friday sale and I remember not being able to put it down. This is so well written and has a fascinating concept. I am very thankful to have gotten to read this.
2) Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli– I talk/post about this book so much that you’re probably tired of it. But, I am so so thankful to have gotten to read this as an eARC from Net Galley months before the release date. It became one of my favorite books and I am always thinking about it.
3) A Work In Progress by Connor Franta – This book is so inspiring and changed my view on life. It definitely made me think about things more and it was one of my favorite memoirs that I will most definitely cherish forever. Memoir’s are one of my favorite book genres, I had to include one in this list.
4) A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall – I am so thankful for this book because it got me out of a reading slump in September. I am so thankful to have found this book because it was amazing and unique! my review.
5) the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling – I was able to start to finish this series by using OverDrive (ebook library) and I’m so thankful to have that to help me out. I’m reading this series in my 20s and loving it. I am very thankful to get to read this series that has gotten so much love throughout the years.
Happy Wednesday, Have a great holiday! & Happy Reading!