Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! Today, I bring you the Joy of Christmas book tag created by Samantha @ NovelsandNonsense on YouTube. Go check out her channel, she’s lovely!
The questions pretain to different Christmas related things and I’m picking books to go with them. Enjoy! 🙂
1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
1.) The Siren by Kiera Cass, because she is saying that it’s a new book..But I’ve been told it came out in 2009. 2.) Never Never Part Three by Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher. 3.)The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson 4.) Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing it’s praises?
Obviously, I am going with Rainbow Rowell & Jenny Han b/c they are my go-to authors and I’m slowly trying to become bffs w/ them.
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
I have to go with Harry Potter because whenever I finish one of the books I can’t help but sit and think to myself “Wow. She thought of all of this by herself? This is amazing”. Seriously, after reading every HP book as I attempt to finish the series I’m blown away by J.K. Rowling’s creativity. It’s astounding.
4) A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read
My favorite classic is Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck and one I want to read is Franny & Zooey by J.D. Salinger.
I read Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares for the first time this month and they meet through this J.D. Salinger book and now I want to read it sososo bad.
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas
I’m obsessed with Sandy Hall and this has been on all of my lists for my family. I NEED MORE OF HER.
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling
THIS IS SO CUTE. CUTEST NEW ADULT FICTION BOOK EVER. EVERYONE GO READ IT OK? OK.
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?
My favorite things about Christmas are getting to see my family, baking cookies and giving gifts!
Spread the cheer and tag some people!
I tag…anyone who wants to do this.