Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey @gingerreadslainey on Youtube.
Join the Goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday
Today’s Topic: Top 5 Books of 2015
Since I did my top ten of 2015, and I’m doing my top 15 of 2015, I decided I wanted to also talk about some books I wished I enjoyed more! Here they are, in no particular order:
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover – I didn’t ship the main romance, and I think that’s why I didn’t really enjoy this book. I really wanted more of Sam and Miles than I did of Miles and Tate.
- Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid – I have a review on this, but I will briefly state that I didn’t like how Dave and Julia’s relationship was, Dave just followed everything she said and did.
- Alex as Well by Alyssa Brugman – This book I was very confused by and the mother was crazy.
- My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali Novak – I enjoyed this until the last 100 pgs or so..It felt unnecessary for the events to occur/trying too hard. Also, there were so many characters it was hard to keep up.
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman – This book made me so angry that I made a book talk about it, I don’t ever usually get angry with books but I was confused and I just felt that this didn’t feel like a sequel at all.
Happy New Year!