IT’S BACK!!!! The Biannual Bibliothon is back and it’s happening from January 3rd- January 9th. I am going to be trying my best to read this week! – I will also be participating in Bout of Books this week as well, I will be using this TBR for Bout of Books (post coming)
Videos are posted on all of their channels! Click their name to go to their channel.
Follow their twitter: @BBibliothon for sprints & such!
1. Read the group book: Soundless by Richelle Mead
2. Read a book that’s been sitting on your shelf for over a year. Diary by Chuck Palahniuk
3. Read a book over 300 pages.Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
4. Read a book from your favorite genre. CONTEMPORARY! //Naomi & Ely’s No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
5. Reread your favorite book in a series. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
6. Read a book based on it’s cover. Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
7. Read a book that’s been recommended to you more than once. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
So, I will be trying to read 5 books. My goal is to get to three of them.
I have had Diary as a DNF on my shelf for over a year, and I have been planning during every readathon to read it. So, I will be making it my plan to finish this, b/c I did really enjoy the story…I just never made time for it.
I am doubling up Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill with two challenges.
Let me know if you’re participating!! Happy Reading 🙂