Happy New Year! It’s my first TTT of 2016! Here are my bookish and blogging goals for the year.
1. Limit my book buying. I will read 5 books then buy a book. My wallet just can’t handle my book buying habit! or my bookshelf. THERE’S NO MORE ROOM.
2. Read an ARC a month. – I want to read more of the ARCs I receive because I slack on reading them.
3. Go to more book events – I am saving up for Bookcon in Chicago and will be meeting some of my Booktube friends that I have not met IRL. I’m going to try to go to more meet & greets around my area.
4. Finish the Harry Potter series. – This was last year’s goal too.. However, I will finish this year!
5. Accomplish my Goodreads challenge! I set my challenge at 55 books, last year was 45 and I exceeded it by reading 54. Let’s see what happens!
6. Go back to my DNF books. – I recently just finished a DNF book and enjoyed it. There are many DNF or “i picked up and need to pick back up” books on my shelf that I want to read.
7. Read books over 300 pages. – I want to read more lengthy books just because I want to feeling intimidated when I see books that are 500 or more pages.
8. Accomplish my TBR jar. I have 12 challenges picked out from the Pop Sugar Reading Challenge that I want to accomplish. I will try to accomplish one each month! Click here to read more.
9. Book scratch cards: Book Bingo, Around the Year in 52 Books. I tried Book Bingo last year but I was very late to the party. Once the 2016 card is released I’m going to join in. Around the Year in 52 Books is another scratch card which is new-to-me, these are just challenges you can do and mark off which books you’ve read fit the challenges. Just thought they’d be fun to try!
10. Keep up with posts!! I feel like I have so many drafts that I abandon and don’t get done!