Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey @gingerreadslainey on Youtube.
Join the Goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday
Today’s Topic: Best Suggested Books You Loved (books recommended to you)
I really like today’s topic! Some of the past T5W topics, I didn’t relate to. Therefore, I couldn’t participate. I’m so glad to be participating today!
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone– My best Booktube friend, Vee LOVES this book so much and whenever one of my friends can recommend me a contemporary, I’m very okay with it b/c most of my friends read fantasy and dystopian’s. Anyway, I’m so so glad she pressured me to read this because IT’S BEAUTIFUL AND GREAT AND SO GOOD.
- The D.U.F.F. by Kody Keplinger – Another Booktube friend, LOVES this book and she mentions it whenever she gets a chance. I’m so glad that she raved so much about this because I finally got to reading it last summer and enjoyed the hell out of it! I really enjoyed it and now it’s one of my favorites.
- Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley – Okay, let’s just make this post the books I was rec’d by Booktube *changes title* because here’s another Booktuber recommended book.. But, thanks to Jesse @ Jessethereader because I loved this!! and I need to re-read it soon.
- Harry Potter and the Philospher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling– Before I started blogging and Booktubing, I hadn’t read Harry Potter, I was a movie fan. My friend IRL and an Internet friend both persuaded me to read the first book, so December 2014, I purchased and read book one and I’m so happy I did.
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman – This was an overall Booktube recommendation and I was always curious about reading more of Neil Gaiman since I read the Graveyard Book the year before. I still think about this book and whenever I see it in a bookstore I get super happy. I loved this book so much it was fantastic. It has perfect spook but the story is also very interesting and addicting; the suspense is truly there. Ugh, I love this.