LEO FINALLY WON AN OSCAR!!! YAY!! In honor of this, I’m bringing you the Leonardo DiCaprio Book tag!
Created by gingerreadslainey; video.
1. Growing Pains. – A book you read before it got famous/hyped up/popular.
I feel that this book is just underhyped, and everyone should read it! (Trigger Warning: Suicide). But, I was one of the few people to read it before everyone started to pick it up.
2. Tobey Maguire. – Your favorite book best friends.
Greg & Earl – they’re such a great pairing, Earl’s one of my favorite characters.
3. Kate Winslet. – Your OTP.
CATH AND LEVI FOREVER. even though Levi is mine.
4. Titanic. – A book that made you cry or emotionally upset if you don’t cry 😉
I don’t cry at books, it’s weird. But, this trilogy definitely made me tear up for the last two books and broke my heart.
5. Martin Scorsese. – An author you will always buy their books no matter what.
Rainbow Rowell, of course! #autobuyauthor
6. VS Models. – A genre you will always go back to.
Definitely YA Contemporary or just Contemporary in general. I do try and branch out to other genre’s but this is a gerne I always go back to.
7. Happy Meme Leo. – A character that makes you smile.
PETER KAVINSKY!!! My other book boyfriend. Seriously, once he comes into the book I fangirl!
8. Every Leo character. – Your favorite complexed characters.
I believe that Ezra and Cassidy are complex characters.
9. Leonardo NoOSCARo (but now he does!!) – A book that doesn’t get the recognition is deserves!
Everyone needs to read this to give it more recognition! It’s such a good Contemporary.
I tag whoever would like to do this!
Happy Reading 🙂