Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR
YAY!! I’m on Spring Break and so now I have time to actually post a TTT. Here are some books I’m planning on reading this Spring.
- Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall – I picked this up from the library & I’m excited to read it b/c I loved Sandy Hall’s debut novel, A Little Something Different!
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab – This is a book that I’ve been meaning to read but never got the chance, so I picked it up rom the library.
- Dear Emma by Katie Heaney – I pre-ordered this, it came out on March 1st. I’m hoping that I get around to it.
- The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Rueter Hapgood – Excited for this read! I received a ARC of it for review.
- A Study in Charlotte by Brittney Cavallaro – Reading this w/ my friends for our book club, The Story Squad. It’s a Sherlock retelling, & the cover is gorgeous!
- Joyride by Anna Banks – Want to grab this ASAP! It sounds so good.
- Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinen– This is an eARC I received and it sounds really good. Sort-of like Paper Towns? Idk that’s what I’m getting from the synopsis.
- The Haters by Jesse Andrews – This sounds so good!! & I loved Me, Earl & the Dying Girl.
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell – I recently bought this on BookDepository b/c I don’t live in the UK and I wanted this short story really bad – really only because I want to have every RR written things.
- The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry – I’ve heard great things about this so far, definitely gonna pick it up – if I can!