I’ve wanted to do this topic so badly, but I looked back at this year and I don’t have many 5-star books. I could only name a few from 2015. Most of the books I’ve read (even some of my favorites), I have rated 4-stars but they were really great reads! I rarely rate 5-stars, only if it was a really, blew me away read. So, I’m showing my top 5 four and five star rated reads from March 2016-December 2015 from Goodreads.
- How To Talk To Girls At Parties by Neil Gaiman – This is a short story from Neil Gaiman’s website, and it’s hilarious!!
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone – This was my first 5-star of 2016, I LOVED IT SO MUCH. | my review
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion – Such a good read, it is written as a screenplay so it’s easy to read & it’s funny! | my review
- Geek Girl by Holly Smale – Harriet is my fave, she’s so funny & adventurous! | my review
- A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall – I talk about this book 24/7, are you surprised?? | my review
- Every You Every Me by David Levithan – This was fast-paced and mysterious; photography related. It was a good read!
- Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinan – I just finished this (review coming) and it was awesome!! Who doesn’t love a prank war?
- Zac & Mia by A.J. Betts – LOVED THIS!! Zac and Mia have such an interesting story | my review
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling – Such a good memoir, I love Mindy & getting to know her was awesome!
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard – High fantasy isn’t my thing, but I enjoyed the concept of the Witchlands; except the fact I was confused most the time, this was good!