Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Thoughts on Tomes and created by Lainey @ Gingereadslainey with different bookish topics for each week.
If you’re interested in joining in, see the Goodreads group!
Today’s topic: Summer Reads
— These are the top five books that I want to read this summer! — Also, I’m blogging this Wednesday b/c my voice is very raspy and sounds terrible!
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith – I need more Jennifer E. Smith reads! I’m hosting a Goodreads read a long; Summer of Smith — reading Jenn’s books!
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell– I need to finish this book. Seriously, how haven’t I finished it? I haven’t had time 😦
- Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider — My Booktube bestie, Sabrina and I are planning to buddy read this! I’m excited b/c I loved The Beginning of Everything.
- Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn – This is such a summery cover and I’ve had this for a year now, I think it’s time to finally read it!
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill – Definitely a short read I want to get to this summer. I’ve been meaning to pick it up but haven’t had the time.
What is on your SUMMER TBR??