Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Thoughts on Tomes and created by Lainey @ Gingereadslainey with different bookish topics for each week.
If you’re interested in joining in, see the Goodreads group!
Today’s topic: Authors You Are Waiting on Another Book From
— I am constantly waiting on my favorite authors, new-to-me or debut authors to write more books! Here is my top five list. Who do you want another book from?
- Rainbow Rowell – I always need more Contemporary from Rainbow Rowell. Though, I am #currentlyreading Carry On through audiobook. I just want to know there’s more Rainbow Rowell to read!
- Stephanie Perkins– It’s been a while since her last book, Isla and the Happily Ever After. She has edited the short story collections My True Love Gave to Me and Summer Days & Summer Nights, but I want more books from her! I love the way she writes Young Adult Contemporary novels and I just need more!!
- Stephen Chobsky — I NEED MORE. SO BAD. PERKS WAS SO SO GOOD. I WANT MORE. CRIES.
- Lucy Keating- I recently read Dreamology and now I am anticipating Literally SO BAD. She’s definitely going to be one of my auto-read authors.
- Jeff Garvin- Another debut author I discovered this year who I want more from. I’m excited to see what his next books are like, if they are going to be gender fluid or lgbtqia based? Anyway, I just need more asap from Jeff Garvin!