Beauty and the Beast has been releasing many teasers and a full trailer for the live action movie. This movie is on my TO WATCH for 2017, for sure. I was tagged by A Lovelorn Virgo and Book Adventures to do this tag and I’m so excited! Out of all the Disney princesses, Belle has always been my favorite. I had a Belle dress that I never wanted to take off. Thanks to these two lovely bloggers for tagging me in this, it’s perfect! Let’s get into the tag.
1. “TALE AS OLD AS TIME” – A POPULAR THEME, TROPE OR SETTING YOU WILL NEVER GET BORED OF READING.
I really like reading the LGBTQIA trope of the just friends but becomes something more or they both like each other and the other doesn’t know.
2. BELLE – A BOOK YOU BOUGHT FOR IT’S BEAUTIFUL COVER THAT’S JUST AS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE TOO
I can’t think of many books that I’ve bought recently because of the cover, sometimes it’s more because I’ve heard about the book so I wanted to read it. But, I got this book for Nicola Yoon because I loved Everything Everything, and the cover is stunning! I’ve read some of the book and I’ve heard incredible reviews about it.
3. BEAST – A BOOK YOU DIDN’T EXPECT MUCH FROM BUT PLEASANTLY SURPRISED YOU.
I hadn’t heard too much buzz about this book but my friend recommended it and I saw some Booktubers talking about it, so I picked it up and I couldn’t put it down! I really loved this book and I didn’t think I would as much as I did.
4. GASTON – A BOOK EVERYONE LOVES THAT YOU DON’T
A lot of people have really liked this book, however I’m one that didn’t. I really liked Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, his first book and I was so excited for this. Unfortunately, it fell short for me and I didn’t think it was really a road-trip book as it was said to be. Though, I really appreciated the diversity in this book and there’s a food allergy which is rare.
5. LEFOU – A LOYAL SIDEKICK YOU CAN’T HELP BUT LOVE MORE THAN THEIR COUNTER PART.
I really loved Jamie in ASIC, him and Charlotte were a great team and really worked great together. I just loved both of them, but Jamie was a very realistic sidekick.
6. MRS POTTS, CHIP, LUMIER & COGSWORTH – A BOOK THAT HELPED YOU THROUGH A DIFFICULT TIME OR THAT TAUGHT YOU SOMETHING VALUABLE.
Paper Towns by John Green is a book that holds a place in my heart because it got me into reading the first time during high school and John Green got me back into reading around 2014.
7. “SOMETHING THERE” – A BOOK OR A SERIES THAT YOU WEREN’T INTO AT FIRST BUT PICKED UP TOWARDS THE END.
I really put this book off because I wasn’t sure if I was going to want to read it. I saw the movie and it was fantastic which led me to read the book in two days.
8. “BE OUR GUEST” – A FICTIONAL CHARACTER YOU’D LOVE TO HAVE OVER FOR DINNER
I can’t go any tag without mentioning this book… I’d love to have Lara Jean over for dinner! It would be so much fun, then we could bake and stuff after!
I tag anyone who wants to do this!