Today’s topic: Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read For The First Time In 2016
* click the titles to go to Goodreads.
- Gae Polisner – The Memory of Things
- Eric Lindstrom – Not If I See You First
- Jeff Garvin- Symptoms of Being Human
- Jessica Love – In Real Life
- Lucy Keating – Dreamology
- Susan Dennard – Truthwitch
- Tamara Ireland Stone – Every Last Word
- Ransom Riggs – Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- Erin Bowman – Vengeance Road
All these authors are new to me, and I’m glad that I read them this year. Some are debut authors and I can’t wait to read more of their work!