It’s National Ugly Sweater DAY!! And it’s just perfect to do the Ugly Christmas Sweater Party Book Tag created by Angela @ Angie’s Epic Reads.
- It’s time for your annual Ugly Sweater party! Choose five characters to invite. Lara Jean Covey, Peter Kavinsky ;), Simon Spier & Lily Abbott.
- Your guests are on their way over. What book are you likely to gift this holiday season? I already gifted this and it’s my favorite of the year! Everyone needs to read it!
- Someone spiked your punch. Choose a book that gave you a book hangover. I tried to get into two books after reading this and I PHYSICALLY CAN’T! So, I’m currently reading The Distance Between Us by Kasie West. IT’S SO GOOD!!
- You must prevent coaster stains from your awesome coffee table! Choose a book you really don’t care if it gets used as a coaster. This was an “eh” sequel and I wouldn’t mind it resting as a coaster :p
- The guests are hungry! Pick a book/world whose food you would serve your guests. This is so obvious, Harry Potter of course! I’d love to have Christmas dinner there.
- It’s time for presents. Choose a book you are most excited about getting this Christmas. I helped my mom order this, so I know I got it haha. I’m so excited!!
- Things start getting out of hand and suddenly your books are EVERYWHERE! Choose a book/series you would save AT ALL COSTS! I have to save my babies!
- After a long night, you need to unwind with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book. What book calms you down? Kasie West is my new author obsession, so she’s been my go-to read. But basically, any quick and cute contemporary!
Now, I leave you with this gif of Harry Styles wearing a Christmas sweater. You’re welcome.