I read A LOT this month. It’s probably the best I’ve read compared to last year. I read a total of 8 books. This makes me feel that I’m going to have a great reading year! Since I started out strong.
February will be a fun reading month since I am hosting Twitter sprints over on the @emojiathon Twitter!
WHAT I READ IN JANUARY.
- the fill in boyfriend by kasie west
- on the fence by kasie west
- tell me three things by julie buxbaum
- all the bright places by jennifer niven
- it ends with us by colleen hoover
- we are the ants by shaun david hutchinson
- you know me well by david levithan, nina lacour
- the art of being normal by lisa williamson
WHAT I PLAN TO READ IN FEBRUARY.
For the Diverse Reads 2017 Challenge – February – POC/ Biracial/ Multiracial Main Character/Lead
- I will be reading Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour. This book is also #ownvoices.
If you missed my EMOJIATHON TBR & Announcement, click here.
I’ll be trying to read the books on that TBR because the readathon is the whole month of Feb! I’ll be hosting on Valentine’s Day, so if you’re not busy come and read with me!