Hosted by: Alexa of Alexa Loves Books, Cee of The Novel Hermit and Mel of The Daily Prophecy. Sign-ups are still open so there’s time if you want to join in (and you should) and the Love-A-Thon takes place from February 19th – 20th. It’s the perfect way to meet new book bloggers and make new friends<3
This challenge is hosted by Kristin – Super Space Chick.
- Is there anything more exciting than receiving a surprise care package from one of your best book buddies? Didn’t think so! If you had the opportunity to surprise one or more of your favorite characters with a care package for Valentine’s Day, what would you be sure to include? Have fun virtually shopping for the character(s) you love and let us know via photos, collages, etc., what you would love to send them!
1. Fiber One Protein Bars – If you’ve read Fangirl, these are Cath’s main food group because she’s too scared to find the dining hall at her college. So, I’m at least going to send her tasty ones, so I chose some Cookies & Creme bars.
2. Laptop Decal “Professional Fangirl” – Cath is always on her laptop, and I can relate because I’m on my laptop right now! To spruce her laptop up I have two options, this one which is relatable because she is a professional fangirl!
3. Carry On, Simon Laptop Decal – And this, because IT’S FREAKING SIMON SNOW! I would be surprised if Cath didn’t have this already.
4. Kanye West CD – I don’t know anything about Kanye so I really just chose a random one but Cath likes to have EMERGENCY DANCE PARTIES to Kayne by herself, so she needs another CD to dance to!
5. Writers Toolbox – Cath writes fanfiction and basically she’s famous online for it. But, she does get Writer’s Block and this toolbox is perfect for her because it comes with prompts and helpful writing essentials for when she’s not sure what to write next! It will also help for her Creative Writing class!